The three hectares og Graves White grapes that are making M. de Malle are situated to the east of Preignac, in the small commune of Toulenne. The sandy and gravelly clay soil is perfectly suited to the making of great dry white wine.
The vineyard is planted with the Sauvignon grape (75%), which provides the fruit, the aroma and freshness to the wine, whilst the other grape variety, the Semillon (25%), imparts roundness and finesse to this fine wine.
The grapes are brought to the cellars in small loads.
Both precise vinification and origin of the loads, and fermentation in barrels make M de Malle an exquisite wine. The yield per hectare is not more than 30 hectolitres.